Cost per serving $2.03 view details
- 8 ounce. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 ounce. canned crab (or possibly fresh)
- Tabasco sauce or possibly warm pepper sauce to taste
- 1 tbsp. Rose's lime juice
- Sourdough bread cut in chunks for dipping
- In saucepan on medium temperature, heat cream cheese. When melted, add in liquid removed crab meat and stir. Watch so mix doesn't scorch. Add in warm sauce to taste; add in lime juice. Cook till bubbling.
- Serve mix in a fondue to keep hot. Dip bread chunks (skewered). You can make as much as you like by keeping equal parts of crab and cream cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 96g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 175||67%|
|Total Fat 19.86g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 11.03g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.76g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|