Cost per recipe $21.55 view details
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 c. grated Cheddar cheese (1/4 in casserole and 1/4 on top)
- 4 heaping tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 or possibly 3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 or possibly 4 shakes garlic pwdr
- Paprika to sprinkle on top of cheese.
- 1/2 pt. lowfat sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix with electric mixer, cream cheese, lowfat sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, garlic pwdr and 1/4 c. grated Cheddar cheese. Fold in crabmeat. Place in large casserole dish which has been buttered. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese on top of casserole. Sprinkle paprika over Cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
- Makes 1 1/2 qts. If have leftovers, freeze and reheat when needed.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1287g|
|Calories from Fat 2421||77%|
|Total Fat 275.02g||344%|
|Saturated Fat 135.51g||542%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.6g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|