Filet Mignon Topped With Shrimp, Crab with a Garlicy Wine Sauce Recipe
This tender filet is bursting with flavor. Starting with a mouth watering filet, portabello mushrooms, shrimp, centered with a mound of crab meat, with a creamy butter,wine garlic sauce over the top~.
- 2 Filet Mignon
- 4 extra large Shrimp or more
- 1 package of Portabello Mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup of Alaskian King or Snow Crab legs or lumb canned crabmeat, shelled and set aside in bowl
- 1/4 cup Chablis White Wine
- 3 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 3 cloves of fresh minced garlic
- Sea Salt, Pepper,
- 1 stick Butter
see link below for the instructions
How good does this recipe look to you?