Cost per serving $0.73 view details
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 packet Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- optional: add shredded Parmesan to bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine mayo with dry ranch, garlic powder and pepper.
- Coat chicken pieces, then dredge in bread crumbs on both sides.
- Sprinkle paprika on top, then bake 20 minutes or more, uncovered.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 82g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||50%|
|Total Fat 13.27g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2.01g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 15.17g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|