Cost per serving $1.03 view details
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 can lowfat milk, possibly Eagle Brand
- 1/3 c. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- In medium size bowl beat cream cheese till fluffy.
- Add in the canned lowfat milk, stir in lemon juice and lowfat sour cream; blend ingredients well.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes then fill pie crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hrs and garnish with your favorite fruit topping.
- May be covered and frozen
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 166||62%|
|Total Fat 18.78g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 8.63g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.01g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|