- 1/2 lb pork sausage
- 1 sm onion, minced
- 1/8 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 c. cubed cooked ham
- 1 x Bay leaf
- 2 can Navy beans, (15 ounce. each)
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1 dsh grnd cloves
- 1/2 tsp dry parsley
- Cook sausage, onion and garlic until meat is lightly browned and onion is tender. Drain off fat.
- Add in ham, parsley and bay leaf and mix well.
- Stir in undrained beans, wine and cloves.
- Turn into 1 1/2 qt casserole and bake, covered at 325 degrees for 45 min.
- Uncover and bake 40 min longer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove bay leaf and serve in bowls with warm corn bread.