Cost per recipe $8.85 view details
- 1/4 pound shitake mushrooms
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce.) boned, skinned chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce.) can no salt tomatoes (undrained and minced)
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (1/2 x 2 inch) orange rind strip
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 c. warm cooked spinach fettuccine
- Cook chicken 3 min on a side. Spray pan with Pam. Add in tomatoes and next 6 ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 min or possibly till chicken is done. Remove chicken from skillet and keep hot.
- Bring cooking liquid to a boil over medium high heat. Cook 5 min or possibly till reduced to 1 3/4 c.. Throw away orange rind. Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve over fettuccine.
- Yield: 4 servings - about 271 calories per chicken breast half, 1/2 c. pasta, 1/4 plus 3 Tbsp. sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 630g|
|Calories from Fat 119||24%|
|Total Fat 13.35g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 18.73g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||21%|