Cost per recipe $0.35 view details
- 1 can biscuits
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. finely minced black olives
- 1/2 c. finely minced onion
- 3/4 c. finely minced deli ham
- Cheddar cheese
- Press biscuits into lightly greased muffin
- Combine cream cheese, olives, onions, and ham; mix well.
- Drop a tsp. of the cheese mix into each biscuit and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes, until the biscuits are golden and cooked through.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 266g|
|Calories from Fat 673||61%|
|Total Fat 75.05g||94%|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g||65%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 87.76g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|