Cost per serving $0.09 view details
- 1 can biscuits
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. finely minced black olives
- 1/2 c. finely minced onion
- 3/4 c. finely minced deli ham
- Cheddar cheese
- Press biscuits into lightly greased muffin
- Combine cream cheese, olives, onions, and ham; mix well.
- Drop a tsp. of the cheese mix into each biscuit and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes, until the biscuits are golden and cooked through.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 168||61%|
|Total Fat 18.76g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4.05g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.94g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|