Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- 1/4 c. French vanilla coffee drink mix
- 2 c. milk, divided
- 2 3.4-oz. pkgs. instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 8-oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Optional: chocolate curls
- Blend together coffee drink mix and 1/4 cup milk in a medium bowl; stir until well blended.
- Stir in pudding mix and remaining milk; whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup whipped topping; spread into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for one hour, or until firm.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie.
- Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 112g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 60||32%|
|Total Fat 6.65g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 4.53g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.62g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|