Cost per serving $1.46 view details
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 tablespoon Albert's Hot Sauce not tobasco or fire sauce
- 1 tablespoon 1000 Island Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Combine mayo and salad dressing with a whisk or a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill and serve with fried catfish or other seafood.
- Store any leftovers covered in fridge and use for sandwiche spread.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 178g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 759||90%|
|Total Fat 85.89g||107%|
|Saturated Fat 11.14g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbs 22.25g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|