Cost per serving $5.11 view details
- 2 c. Soft goat cheese, preferably Coach Farm
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 x recipe Basic Fresh Egg Pasta see * Note
- Bring 6 qts water to boil and add in 2 Tbsp. salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash goat cheese till soft. Add in Large eggs and nutmeg, stir well. Using a pasta roller, roll out pasta to thinnest setting and then cut sheets into 2-inch squares. Place 1 tsp. goat cheese filling in the center of each 2-inch square. Fold opposite corners together to create a triangle. Press edges together firmly to seal. Bring opposite points of the triangle together and meld together with hard finger pressure. Continue till all pasta is done.
- Drop tortellini into boiling water and cook till tender.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 143g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 246||69%|
|Total Fat 27.95g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 18.52g||74%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.24g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|