Sounds great Deena. Goat cheese is my favorite and the addition of vino cotto is just perfect.
Cost per serving $0.70 view details
- 5-6 slices prosciutto, thinly-sliced
- 5 ounces mesclun mix (fresh baby lettuces and greens)
- goat cheese (or substitute grated Pecorino Romano, Grana Padano, Parmesan or Feta cheese)
- 6 ounces dried apricots, cut to 1/4-inch pieces
- olive oil
- Vino Cotto di Montillo
- freshly-ground black pepper
- Cut a prosciutto slice in half lengthwise, then cut into thirds crosswise (6 sections per slice). Tightly roll up each section, then cut it in half. Repeat.
- Onto each salad plate, add a handful of lettuce, a few morsels of goat cheese, apricot pieces, and prosciutto rolls.
- To serve, drizzle with olive oil and vino cotto, then top with black pepper. SERVES 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 39g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||5%|
|Total Fat 0.15g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|