Cost per serving $1.04 view details
- Â Â Lettuce, bite size pieces=2c
- 3 Tbsp. Oil
- 1/2 lb Spinach, bite size pieces
- 1Â 1/4 lb Chick br,bonls,skinls, 1"cube
- 11 ounce Mandarin oranges, liquid removed
- 3 Tbsp. Scallions, chpd
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- Â Â Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/4 c. Cashews
- 1/4 tsp Grnd ginger
- Prep: 25 mins Cook: 5 mins In salad bowl, combine lettuce, spinach, and oranges.
- In small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, and 3T water. Set aside.
- In wok, heat oil over med high heat. Add in chicken, stir-fry till cooked, 5 mins.
- Add in scallions and garlic, cook 1 minutes. Add in sauce and cook, tossing, 30 sec. Pour chicken and sauce over greens and oranges, toss. Sprinkle with cashews.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 156g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 127||61%|
|Total Fat 14.57g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.26g|
|Total Carbs 18.21g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|