Garlic cheese bread goes perfectly with soups, pizza, stews, noodles and even when served as snacks on a party. There are a number of ways in which you can make garlic bread at home using the following interesting garlic cheese bread recipes.
- 1. Tomato-garlic cheese bread recipe
- Sundried tomatoes 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup of your favorite cheese
- Salt to taste (keep in mind that some cheeses are salty)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of pitted olives for dressing (optional)
- Grounded black pepper Â½ teaspoon
- Â½ teaspoon of Red chili flakes
- 10 dinner rolls
- 2. Cheese spread garlic cheese bread recipe
- 10 bread slices (white or brown)
- 3 large tablespoons of butter
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Â½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice powder
- 3 large tablespoons of cheese spread (using flavor or plain is your choice)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili flakes for garnish
- â¢ Preheat the oven at 375F.
- â¢ In the meantime mix together the cheese, Sundried tomatoes, oregano, salt, pepper, chili flakes.
- â¢ Make a small indention on the dinner rolls or you can also slice then in the middle.
- â¢ Put the cheese mixture in the dinner roll.
- â¢ Bake in the preheated oven for 14 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
- â¢ Serve as a side dish or with sauce as a snack.
- â¢ Preheat the oven at 398F
- â¢ Crush the garlic cloves in a mixing bowl and add butter to the garlic.
- â¢ Mix well and microwave for 5 seconds
- â¢ Add black pepper, Cajun spice powder, cheese spread garlic and butter mix.
- â¢ Cut the bread slices diagonally. Leave the sides on as it adds to the crunch.
- â¢ Spread the mix on the bread slices
- â¢ Bake at 398F for 12 minutes until the tops are nice deep golden brown.
- â¢ Sprinkle the chili flakes and let it rest for some time.
- â¢ Cut the bread slices in fingers before serving.
- These garlic cheese bread recipes are easy to prepare at home and you can add your own variations by adding the following:
- â¢ Adding tomato sauce to the mix and then baking it.
- â¢ You can also put some leftover vegetables or meat on the bread and then put the cheese mixture before baking to make a mini meal of garlic cheese bread.
- â¢ Experiment with different kind of cheeses and add layers or them on the bread for a twist to the taste.
- â¢ Serve them with cucumber dips and salsa to add to the taste.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 194||44%|
|Total Fat 21.86g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 9.37g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.81g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|