Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 Tbsp. olive or possibly vegtable oil
- 4 x boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into thin
- Â Â bite sized pcs.*note chicken breast strips which are pre-cut for
- Â Â stir-frying shorten prep time for this recipe.*
- 1 clv garlic, chopped
- 1 c. fresh baby carrots,quarted lenghtwise
- 1 sm onion,cut into thin wedges(- I will omit this and use onion pwdr
- 5 x and 1/2 ounce(3/4 c.)uncooked orzo or possibly rosemarina(rice shaped pasta)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dry italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 x (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans or possibly chick peas liquid removed,rinsed(-geen giant or possibly
- Â Â old elpaso recommended.
- 1 x (14and 1/2 ounce) can ready to serve chicken broth
- 2 c. fresh spinach leaves,cut into thin strips.
- 1) Heat oil in 12 inch skillet over medium -high heat till warm. Add in chicken and garlic;cook and stir 3 min or possibly till vegtables are crisp-tender stirring once.
- 2) stir in all other ingredients except spinach. Bring to a boil. reduce heat;cover and simmer 12 to 15 min or possibly till most of liqid is absorbed and orzo is tender,stirring occasionally.
- 3)stir in spinach;cover and cook 2 to 3 min or possibly till spinach is wilted.
- 4 (1 and 1/2-c.) servingsprep time: 45 min
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 2g|
|Recipe makes 450 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.29g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|