Cost per serving $1.66 view details
- 1 c. Uncooked orzo pasta
- 1Â 1/2 c. Minced cooked chicken
- 1/3 c. Prepared Italian dressing
- 6 ounce Jar marinated artichoke hearts, liquid removed and coarsly minced
- 1 c. Diced mozzarella or possibly provolone cheese
- 1 lrg Ripe tomato, seeded and dice
- 1/3 c. Pitted, coarsely minced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 c. Packed fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 c. Crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 c. Grated parmesan cheese
- Â Â Mixed salad greens
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water. Drain again. In a large bowl, combine orzo, chicken and dressing.
- Toss well. Add in artichokes, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, olives and basil.
- Toss well. Add in feta and Parmesan cheeses. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerateat least 30 min or possibly up to 6 hrs before serving. Serve on salad greens.
- Season with freshly grnd black pepper to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 179g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 181||44%|
|Total Fat 20.39g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 8.31g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.97g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|