These meatloaf muffins are yummy, yummy, yummy! The whole family will love them and so will you because they are super easy to make. What a fun way to present meatloaf. Even meatloaf haters love them! The skinny for each muffin, 115 calories, 2 grams of fat and 4 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. So low in calories and fat you can easily enjoy 2 of them!
- Ingredients for Meatloaf Muffins:
- 1 package (~1.25 pounds) 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
- 1 slice whole wheat or multigrain bread (I used Miltonâs Multi-Grain) or Â½ cup store bought bread crumbs.
- 1 cup onions, finely diced
- 1 egg, I used Egg-Landâs Best eggs
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Â½ cup Sweet Baby Rayâs barbecue sauce or your favorite
- Â¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Ingredients for Topping:
- â cup Sweet Baby Rayâs barbecue sauce or your favorite
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2. To make bread crumbs: Toast 1 slice whole wheat or multigrain bread. Place in blender and pulse until made into crumbs.
- 3. In a large bowl, add ground turkey, bread crumbs, onions, egg, Worcestershire sauce, Â½ cup barbecue sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Using your hands or a large spoon, thoroughly mix together until well blended.
- 4. Add meatloaf mixture to the top of each muffin cup, flattening out the tops. Top each meatloaf muffin with Â¾ tablespoon barbecue sauce and spread evenly over top.
- 5. Bake for 40 minutes. Run a knife around each muffin to loosen it from pan. Remove to a serving plate.
- Makes 9 meatloaf muffins (1-2 muffins per serving)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 24g|
|Recipe makes 9 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||31%|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.16g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.27g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|