Grab a pitcher and get ready to make the most incredible margaritas you’ve ever had at home! Our secret ingredient is light beer…Sounds a bit weird but don’t let that stop you from making this refreshing summer cocktail. You actually don’t taste the beer. It adds a little fizz. The other two unusual additions are diet 7-up and frozen limeade concentrate. No blender or salt rimmed glasses needed. So easy to make and can be doubled or tripled. They go down so easy and will sneak up and get you, if you’re not careful. Everyone loves them! They’re truly the perfect blend of sweet and tart and just right.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
- 1Â½ cups (12 fluid ounces) tequila
- 1 (12 oz) can diet 7-up (1Â½ cups)
- 1 (12oz) bottle or can of light beer (1Â½cups)
- 1. In a pitcher, add the ingredients and stir until blended.
- 2. Place lots of ice in each glass. Add the margarita mix and garnish with a lime wedge
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 69g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.98g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|