Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is a staple for coffee lovers each autumn. It’s smooth, sweet-yet-spicy flavor is the perfect treat for a crisp fall day. I figured out a skinny home recipe that taste pretty darn good! No fancy equipment needed either. If you got a blender or wire whisk you can whip up this dreamy, hot drink. The skinny for 1 latte, 69 calories, 1g fat and 2 Weight Watchers POINTS. This includes light whipped cream. Leave off the whipped cream and it’s 1 Points Plus. Make a steaming cup, sit back and enjoy!
- Ingredients for Pumpkin Latte:
- Â½ cup fat-free milk
- Â½ tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 package sugar substitute, such as Stevia or Splenda or 1Â½ teaspoon sugar, if desired
- Â½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Â¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more to garnish
- Â½ cup of strong brewed hot coffee
- Ingredients for Topping:
- 2 tablespoons light whipped cream
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- In a saucepan, whisk together milk, pumpkin, sugar substitute and cook on medium heat, stirring until steaming. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Transfer to a blender and process for 15 seconds until foamy. If you donât have a blender, donât worry about it. Just whisk the mixture continuously with a wire whisk until foamy.
- Pour into a large mug. Add the hot coffee on top. Top with 2 tablespoons whipped cream and sprinkle with a little pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon on top.
- Drink immediately.
- For more skinny recipe, please join me at http://www.skinnykitchen.com
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 277g|
|Calories from Fat 88||60%|
|Total Fat 9.88g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 5.95g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.79g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|