Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large Spanish onion, diced
- 4 cups long grain rice
- Large pinch saffron
- 8 cups hot chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and cook until soft.
- Add the rice and stir to coat.
- Add the saffron to the simmering stock and let cook for 1 minute. Add the hot stock to the rice and let come to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and let cook for 15 to 18 minutes, remove cover and fluff with a fork.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 352g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 63||15%|
|Total Fat 7.12g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.53g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 76.48g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|