Cost per serving $2.54 view details
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 vanilla bean, split or a splash of vanilla extract
- 2 cups multigrain pancake mix
- 1 3/4 cups low fat milk (add a bit more for a thinner pancake)
- 1 egg
- A pinch of cayenne pepper or chili powder
- In a medium size skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Remove to a plate and let cool.
- While the bacon is cooking, pour the maple syrup into a small saucepot with the cinnamon stick and vanilla bean and warm through.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pancake mix, milk, egg, cayenne pepper or chili powder and reserved bacon. Heat a nonstick griddle or sautÃ© pan over medium heat and cook the pancakes to your desired doneness, about 2 minutes per side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 256g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 278||50%|
|Total Fat 30.87g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 11.07g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 59.36g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|