Cost per serving $2.83 view details
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat, and cook chicken, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place chicken in a bowl with cream of chicken, cream of mushroom and sour cream.
- Stir until blended.
- Transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the crushed crackers with the poppy seeds.
- Stir butter into the cracker mixture and spread evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 370g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 643||66%|
|Total Fat 72.92g||91%|
|Saturated Fat 25.89g||104%|
|Trans Fat 0.72g|
|Total Carbs 58.71g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|