I'll never forget my first time trying barbecue chicken pizza...Las Vegas, California Pizza Kitchen at The Golden Nugget. This wasn't quite the same without the wonderful sounds of slot machines in the background but it was still pretty good!
- 13.8 oz refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 chicken breast, boneless & skinless
- Â½ cup barbecue sauce
- 3 Tbs barbecue sauce
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese
- chopped cilantro
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Pour 1/2 cup BBQ sauce over the breasts and turn them over to coat on the other side. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and dice. Set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees. Stretch out pizza crust. Lay it on a pan drizzled with olive oil. Spray a little olive oil on the crust.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of extra BBQ sauce on the crust and spread it evenly. Top sauce with the mozzarella and then sprinkle on the diced chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and toppings are bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on chopped cilantro. Cut into squares and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 117g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 76||26%|
|Total Fat 8.48g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 3.71g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 35.9g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|