Cost per serving $8.09 view details
- 1 3- pound brisket
- 2 T. garlic powder
- 1 T. Hungarian paprika
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 12-ounce can of regular Coke (do not substitute with another cola)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9x13 inch pan, place brisket and sprinkle with garlic, paprika and soup mix.
- Pour coke into side of pan so as not to wash the seasoning off the meat.
- Seal pan very well with foil and bake for 3 hours.
- After the brisket has cooked, place entire pan in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove any congealed fat from the pan, then place the brisket on a cutting board.
- Slice the meat in thin slices across the grain.
- Reheat the slices in their juices, and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 227g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 302||67%|
|Total Fat 33.51g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 10.63g||43%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.0g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|