love Mexican food, and these fajitas are fast to make, creating the perfect meal when I get home from work and am beat. If i have someone over for dinner who eats meat, I just make the chicken (sliced with a little olive oil, salt and pepper) in a separate pan and add a little of the sauce on the chicken when it's done.
- 1 package of pre-sliced portobello mushrooms (or you can buy several mushrooms and slice them yourself)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 package Lawrys Fajita Seasoning
- 1 package whole wheat wraps
- Optional: shredded cheese
- Slice onions and peppers into long thin strips.
- Heat about a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, and then add onions, peppers and mushrooms. Add a little salt and pepper, mix, cover and let cook until desired it reaches your almost desired tenderness. Prepare Lawrys' seasoning mix as directed and pour over vegetables, mix and let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Put several spoonfuls of the mixture on a wrap (add cheese on top if you like) and fold it up!
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 196g|
|Calories from Fat 2||3%|
|Total Fat 0.26g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.77g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|