Cost per serving $1.29 view details
- 1 lb. salmon filet, poached, cooled
- 1 slice white bread, crust removed, minced
- 2 tsp. mayonnaise
- 3 scallions, minced
- 2 tbs. minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt + a pinch
- 1 tbs. lemon juice from fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 beaten eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- olive oil
- lemon wedges
- Chipotle Sauce (make this ahead of time):
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tsp. chipotle en adobo sauce
- 2 tsp. minced cilantro
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. minced manzanilla olives
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Combine sauce ingredients together and refrigerate.
- Shread poached salmon, add bread, mayo, scallions, parsley, salt, lemon, 1/2 beaten egg, form into small patties, about an inch in diameter, and 3/4 inches tall. Press to flatten a bit.
- Put in freezer 10 minutes.
- Set up 3 plates with flour, then remaining egg with 1 tsp. water mixed in, then the bread crumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet (1/2 inch of oil).
- Dredge patties in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs.
- Saute until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with lemon wedges and chipotle sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 114g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 156||57%|
|Total Fat 17.5g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 4.03g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.88g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|