Cost per serving $1.27 view details
- 2 blocks of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 shallots minced
- few dashes of salt
- few dashes of pepper
- 1 tsp of OLD BAY
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce,
- 2 tsp of yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 16 ounces of crab meat
- 2 cups of monterey jack cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Dump the crabmeat into a colander to drain; set aside.
- cream together everything except cheese and crab meat
- after creaming together the above ingredients add in 1/2 cup of the monterey jack cheese
- fold in the crab meat
- pour all of the ingredients into a baking pan sprinkle some old bay on the top and add the rest of the monterey jack cheese on top.
- bake on 350 F. for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- serve with club crackers or french bread
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 71g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 77||55%|
|Total Fat 8.62g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4.59g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.34g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|