Cost per recipe $0.59 view details
- Cut onion in half width wise, remove the skin, then slice very thin. (approx 1/8"-use a mandoline if available)
- Lay out the onions in a nonreactive container
- Season onions with salt and juice of two limes.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Let the onions sit for about 1/2 hour to marinate.
- When onions are ready, they will be a beautiful deep pink color.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 211g|
|Calories from Fat 3||4%|
|Total Fat 0.32g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.11g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|