Cost per recipe $3.33 view details
- Open up avocados and scoop out the flesh into a non reactive bowl
- Cut the chile in half lengthwise, remove seeds as desired, chop very fine, and place with avocados.
- Zest one lemon and combine it with the avocados and chile.
- Then cut the lemon open and squeeze about half the juice (to taste) to the avocados, chile, and zest.
- Add a healthy pinch of salt
- Smash together with a work until smooth but chunky.
- Check seasoning and adjust with more salt or lemon juice as desired.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 236g|
|Calories from Fat 265||80%|
|Total Fat 29.44g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 4.28g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.32g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.5g||48%|