The word Koi comes from Japanese, simply meaning "Carp". Koi fish the most powerful Feng Shui symbol, symbolizing wealth, harmony & happiness.. It is said that placing a picture of the Koi fish in your home, your dreams will come true.
- 1 box Mango powder (240g)
- 1 sachet Red Agar powder
- 2 tbsp Nata De Coco
- Evaporated Milk for serving (optional)
- Cook agar agar according to manufacturerâs instructions. Dip raisins in agar & put them into mould to make the eyes. Using a teaspoon, gently add agar to different parts of mould. Let it set.
- Cook mango pudding according to manufacturerâs instructions. Cut mango into cubes & add into mould together with nata coco.
- Pour in half of mango mixture & let it cool. When pudding hardens, add remaining mango, nata & mango mixture. Let it cool & refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Carefully turn over mould onto serving plate just before serving & watch your guestsâ expressions!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 47g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||3%|
|Total Fat 0.13g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.09g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|