Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 1 bag baked white corn tortilla chips
- 1 lb Lean grnd sirloin, or possibly grnd turkey
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans, (16 ounce.)
- 1 can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and chiles, mild
- 1/2 c. Fat-free chicken broth
- 1 c. Reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 c. Onion, minced
- 1 tsp Chili pwdr
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Cover bottom with chips and slightly crush to cover. Brown grnd meat, drain fat, and add in ranch style beans to it. Put half of grnd meat/bean mix over chips. Combine soups, broth, onion, tomatoes and chiles, and chili pwdr in a bowl and blend well with a whisk. Layer half of this mix over meat/bean mix.
- Layer 1/2 c. of cheese over soup mix. Start again with crushed chips and layer, meat/bean mix, soup mix, and end with cheese. Cook on High in Crock pot for 3 hrs. Yummy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 296g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 124||41%|
|Total Fat 13.95g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.36g|
|Total Carbs 22.57g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|