Cost per recipe $11.81 view details
- 4 lbs. sm. red skinned potatoes, scrubbed & cut in quarters
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lg. red bell peppers, cut into 1/2" wide strips
- 3 c. broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme leaves
- 1/2 c. sliced pitted black olives
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. diagonally sliced scallions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Put potatoes in a large roasting pan. Add in oil, salt and pepper and stir to coat. Arrange in a single layer. Cover with foil and bake 20 min. Remove foil, stir potatoes and bake uncovered for additional 20 min, shaking several times to prevent sticking, till potatoes are barely tender when pierced. Stir in pepper strips and bake, uncovered for 20 min or possibly till peppers are tender. Remove from oven and cover to keep warm.Meanwhile bring a large saucepan of water to boil, add in broccoli florets and cook 2 to 3 min; drain.
- Mix all Dressing ingredients in same saucepan. Stir over medium heat just till very warm.
- Pour over potatoes and peppers. Add in broccoli and toss gently to mix and coat. Cover and let stand for 15 min. Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with scallions. Serves 8 to 10.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2963g|
|Calories from Fat 2391||60%|
|Total Fat 268.45g||336%|
|Saturated Fat 38.68g||155%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 360.02g||96%|
|Dietary Fiber 44.8g||149%|