Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 1 can Pillsbury Hearty grains refrigerated multi-grain biscuits or possibly Hungry Jack flaky biscuits (9 ounce.)
- 1 carton frzn cholesterol-free egg product, thawed or possibly 4 Large eggs, beaten (8 ounce.)
- 1 c. low-fat, part-skim, mozzarella cheese, shredded (4 ounce.)
- 8 turkey breakfast sausage patties, cooked & liquid removed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake biscuits as directed on package; keep hot. Meanwhile, spray medium skillet with non stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat till warm. Pour egg product into skillet; reduce heat to low. Cook till egg product is almost set but still moist, stirring occasionally from outside edge to center, allowing uncooked egg to flow to bottom of skillet. Top with cheese; season with salt and pepper, if you like.
- To assemble sandwiches, split hot biscuits. Place 1 sausage patty on bottom half of each biscuit. Top each with 1/8 of egg mix and remaining biscuit halves.
- Makes 8 sandwiches.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 448g|
|Calories from Fat 729||69%|
|Total Fat 81.04g||101%|
|Saturated Fat 17.2g||69%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.99g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|