Cost per serving $0.92 view details
- 1 sm can Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Bisc (5 biscuits) Melted butter as needed
- 5 x Large eggs Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 10 ounce grnd breakfast sausage, such as Jimmy Dean or possibly 10 slices of bacon
- 5 slc American Cheese
- Prepare biscuits following instructions on the can (350 degrees for 15 to 18 min). When you remove the biscuits from the oven brush the top of each with melted butter.
- Spray a skillet over medium heat with non-stick cooking spray. Open both ends of a clean, small sliced pineapple can. Spray the inside of the empty can with the non-stick spray, and then place the can in the pan to heat up. Use more than one can if you'd like to speed up the cooking process.
- Beat an egg, then pour it into the empty can mold, add in a bit of salt and pepper, and cover with a saucepan lid. Cook for a couple min, then scrape a knife around the edge of the egg to release it. Remove the can then turn the egg over and cook it for another minute or possibly two. Repeat with the remaining Large eggs.
- If using sausage, form 2-oz portions of sausage into patties with the same diameter as the biscuits. Cook the sausage in another warm skillet over medium heat till brown. If using bacon, cook the bacon and drain on paper towels.
- Slice a biscuit in half through the middle. Build each sandwich by first stacking egg on the bottom half of the biscuit. Next arrange sausage (or possibly 2 slices of bacon) on the egg, then a slice of American cheese. Top off each sandwich with the top biscuit half, then zap it in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds to help heat the cheese. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- This recipe yields 5 sandwiches.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 77g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 151||72%|
|Total Fat 16.81g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.22g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|