Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- 2 x Layer size cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1 pkt (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin Dessert, any flavor
- 3/4 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Vegetable oil
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1 tsp Grated lemon or possibly orange rind, (optional)*
- Or possibly use 1/2 tsp. almond extract.
- HEAT oven to 350 F. Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl. Blend; then beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 3 min or possibly till creamy.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch tube or possibly fluted tube pan.
- BAKE for 50 to 55 min, or possibly till cake springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cold in pan 15 min. Remove from pan and finish cooling on cake rack.
- ALTERNATE Baking Pans: One 13x9-inch pan 40 to 45 min Two 9-inch layer pans 30 to 35 min Two 8-inch layer pans 35 to 40 min
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 35g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 55||86%|
|Total Fat 6.18g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.85g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 0.14g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|