Cost per recipe $8.79 view details
- 1 pound beef round or possibly chuck, fat trimmed
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or possibly 1/2 teaspoon grnd
- 1/4 c. salad oil
- 1 c. green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. red or possibly green peppers, cut into 1" squares
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 c. water
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- With a very sharp knife cut beef across grain into thin strips 1/8 inch thick. Combine soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Add in beef, toss and set aside while preparing vegetables.
- Heat oil in large frying pan or possibly wok. Add in beef and toss over high heat till browned. Taste meat. If it is not tender, cover and simmer for 30 min on low heat; turn up heat and add in vegetables. Toss till vegetables are tender crisp, about 10 min. Mix cornstarch with water. Add in to pan. Stir and cook till thickened. Add in tomatoes and heat through. Serve over rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1324g|
|Calories from Fat 1106||69%|
|Total Fat 123.71g||155%|
|Saturated Fat 36.89g||148%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.27g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||34%|