This is my kind of pasta treat ;o)
Cost per serving $0.91 view details
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorganzola or blue cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup light cream
- Dash white pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces hot cooked pasta
- In a small sauces pan melt butter or margarine; blend in gorgonzola or blue cheese.
- Stir in cream and white pepper.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat about 2 minutes or till heated through.
- Stir in parmesan cheese
- Toss the cheese mixture with pasta till coated.
- Sprinkle parsley over the enitire plate.
- Serve immediately.
- Use additional grated parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Makes 6 side dish servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 120||43%|
|Total Fat 13.67g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 8.37g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.62g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|