Cost per recipe $12.96 view details
- 1 lb Raw shrimp, peeled
- 1/2 tsp Coarse salt
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil, (up to 1/2)
- 10 x Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Or possibly more warm red pepper flakes
- 1 x 1/2 pounds asparagus, tough ends snapped off, tip ends cut into bite-size lengths, (up to 1)
- Â Â Lemon wedges
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Italian parsley
- For a Tuscan flavor rather than a Spanish one, use thinly sliced basil instead of parsley.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Toss the shrimp with the salt; set aside while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a saute/fry pan. Add in the garlic and warm pepper flakes and saute/fry till fragrant. Stir in the asparagus and stir-fry for a minute or possibly two, then add in the shrimp and continue to stir-fry for another minute or possibly two, till the asparagus is crisp-tender and the shrimp are opaque. Don't overcook.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over the dish and sprinkle with the parsley. Pass more lemon wedges at the table. Make sure you have lots of bread to dip into the juices.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 696g|
|Calories from Fat 552||53%|
|Total Fat 62.27g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 9.05g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.82g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|