Cost per recipe $7.86 view details
- 1 1/2 (3 sticks) cups of butter
- 4 cups of flour
- 4 tbsp of baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- jam/jelly of your juice
- With a blend mix the butter (room temperature), with the sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix in only the egg yolks saving the whites in a separate container.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt into the mix.
- Form small cookie balls about the size of a bouncy ball.
- Dip each cookie into the egg whites and roll them around in the nuts and place them onto a greased cookies sheet.
- Bake them for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After the five minutes pull the cookies out and with your finger make an imprint in the center of the cookie so that it resembles a bird's nest.
- Return the cookies to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Once the cookies have been removed form the oven, fill the nest with jam/jelly.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1482g|
|Calories from Fat 3831||58%|
|Total Fat 435.72g||545%|
|Saturated Fat 267.55g||1070%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 604.26g||161%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.9g||46%|