Cost per serving $3.10 view details
- 1 lb Large shrimp in their shells PLUS
- 1/2 lb Large shrimp, if you like
- 8 med Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lrg Healthy pinch warm pepper flakes
- 1 x Lemon
- 4 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Italian parsley
- INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the shrimp with half of the garlic, the warm pepper flakes, juice of half of the lemon, and half of the extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with salt to taste; let marinate for at least 30 min.
- Heat a frying pan till very warm. Add in the remaining extra virgin olive oil and garlic, cook for a moment or possibly two, then reduce the heat and add in the shrimp. Saute/fry for a few min, turning every so often, till the shrimp turn opaque.
- Serve warm, sprinkled with parsley and garnished with the remaining lemon half, cut into wedges for squeezing as desired.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 198g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 146||47%|
|Total Fat 16.51g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 2.44g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.1g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|