Cost per serving $0.82 view details
- 1 cup. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup. Pineapple juice
- 1 pc Egg
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup. Uncooked Anci de Pepi
- 1 can (11 ounce.) mandarin oranges
- 1 can (20 ounce.) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (20 ounce.) crushed pineapple
- 2 cup. Whipped topping
- 1/2 cup. Coconut, optional
- Make dressing by combining the first six ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat till it boils, stirring constantly. Cook till mix is thick.
- Cook acini de pepe according to package directions.
- Drain, rinse and cold to room temperature. Mix with dressing.
- Drain fruit and fold into macaroni mix.
- Add in whipped topping and coconut (if you like).
- Serve cool.
- NOTES : Whipped topping can be decreased if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 184g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||11%|
|Total Fat 2.75g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 2.05g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.03g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|