A festively looking stuffed fish fillet roll with excellently paired ingredients.
Easily prepared in no time while producing fabulous results.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- .>(American / Metric measures)<
- . 2 long Basa fish fillets * (large and long)
- .> CHEESE Mix:
- . 3-4 oz (~100gr) creamy Goat cheese
- . 1/2 cup (100gr) small cooked beans (Mung or Lentils are preferred)
- . 1/4 cup (30 gr) walnuts (chopped)
- . 2 tbsp. (30ml) olive oil
- . 1 tsp. (5ml) âFleur dâailâ (or 1 small crushed garlic clove)
- Seasoning: pinch of sea salt...1/4 tsp. (1ml) each of dried basil, oregano and tarragon
- . 6 slices of roasted Roma tomatoes (or de-hydrated sun-dried tomatoes)
- . a small handful of fresh, Italian parsley
- . 1/8 cup (25ml) Sherry (or white wine + 1/4 tsp. (1ml) of sugar)
- . * fillet alternatives: Catfish, Flounder, Sole and Tilapia
- . Preheat the oven to 375F / 190C/ Gas 5...Position rack on the bottom level of oven.
- . > CHEESE mix: Mash and stir together the goat cheese, beans, walnuts, olive oil, âfleur dâail and seasonings.
- . > ASSEMBLING: On a flat surface...lay the fillets one next to each other. Spread the cheese mix in the center of each fillet and making sure to leave spaces on all edges.
- . Throughout each fillet...place three roasted tomato slices evenly across with the parsley spread over top. Carefully start rolling from the narrow end of the fillet. Finish off by pinning them with a thick toothpick.
- . Prepare a pan (Pyrex glass dish type)...pour the Sherry wine on the bottom and place the rolls with the fillet tips downwards.
- . Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 25 minutes. Leave another 5 minutes while the oven is turned off.
- . Plating and Presentation: each plate can be garnished with a few leaves of lettuce and half of a fresh greenhouse tomato quartered and separated per plate.
- . Buon appetito and flavourful wishes...FOODESSA.com
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 0g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|