Cost per serving $1.83 view details
- olive oil
- 2-3 pieces roasted red capsicum, sliced, with oil
- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced on the diagonal
- 12-16 sardines, whole or filleted
- 1Â½ lemons
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 good handfuls of Italian (flat leaf) parsley leaves
- Â½ red onion, very finely sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- a splash of sherry (or red wine) vinegar
- Preheat overhead grill to highest degree.
- Heat a little olive oil and capsicum oil in a heavy-bottomed pan and sautÃ© the chorizo until crisp around the edges, tossing now and again.
- Place the sardines in a baking tray in one layer and sprinkle with a little olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings. Then grill for about 5-6 mins.
- Toss the parsley, red onion, tomatoes, vinegar and sliced chorizo in a bowl.
- Mound the salad on individual plates, top with sardines, sprinkle with a little cooking oil and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 326g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 108||56%|
|Total Fat 12.07g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.36g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|