Cost per serving $0.77 view details
- 1/2 c. Fresh dill -- minced
- 1/2 c. Fresh parsley -- minced
- 1 x Garlic clove -- chopped
- 1 x Egg white -- hard-cooked
- 1/4 tsp Dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x Sun-dry tomatoes -- drain,
- Â Â Chop
- 4 x Fish fillets -- *see note
- * Use this sauce on broiled fish fillets or possibly on poached chicken. To cook any hard-fleshed white fish: brush with melted margarine and broil till fish flakes easily with fork - usually takes only 5 min for a 1/2-inch thick fillet.
- 1. Chop the dill and parsley very finely. Mince the garlic. Chop the hard-boiled egg white very finely. Drain the sun-dry tomatoes and chop finely.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl except for oil. Blend well with a whisk; slowly pour in the oil while continuing to whisk the mix. Set aside while broiling fish or possibly poaching chicken.
- 3. Place the broiled fish or possibly poached chicken on serving plates and place about 1/4 of the sauce on each plate. Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 105g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 261||83%|
|Total Fat 29.45g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 4.34g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.49g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|