Cost per recipe $13.75 view details
- 1 lb. chuck or possibly 1/2 lb. chuck
- 1/2 lb. grnd turkey
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 28 ounce jar spaghetti sauce (your favorite)
- 1/3 c. water
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 4 1/2 ounce can mushrooms
- 1 15 ounce carton ricotta cheese (optional)
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat and seasoning, drain.
- Mix spaghetti sauce and water. Place 4 uncooked noodles in lightly greased crockpot.
- Layer with beef mix, sauce and mushrooms.
- Spread proportionately with ricotta cheese and sprinkle with 1 c. mozzarella.
- Layer with remaining noodles, meat, sauce mix, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover, cook on high 1 hour.
- Reduce heat and cook on low 5 hours.
- Yield: 4 servings
- I swear this works and in a large crock pot, the cooking time is even slower.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2273g|
|Calories from Fat 1591||49%|
|Total Fat 176.67g||221%|
|Saturated Fat 78.91g||316%|
|Trans Fat 0.62g|
|Total Carbs 141.99g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.8g||79%|