Cost per serving $1.68 view details
- 4 to 5 lbs. loin end roast
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 2 med. onions, sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 whole clove
- 1 c. warm water
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Rub roast with salt and pepper.
- Make tiny slits in meat and insert slivers of garlic.
- In crock pot put 1 sliced onion on bottom.
- Add in roast then remaining onion and other ingredients.
- Cover and cook 1 hour on high.
- Turn to low and cook 9 to 10 hrs or until done.
- GRAVY: Remove roast, onions, clove and bay leaf.
- In a separate bowl, blend 2 Tbsp. cool water with 2 Tbsp. cornstarch to create smooth paste.
- Set crockpot on high and pour in paste.
- Stir well and let come to a boil (10 to 15 min) until thickened.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 307g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 84||27%|
|Total Fat 9.27g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.81g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.07g|
|Total Carbs 4.88g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|