Cost per recipe $3.46 view details
- Â Â 2 pound (Bread Machine)
- 1Â 1/2 c. water
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, soft
- 2Â 1/2 c. flour, bread
- 1Â 1/2 c. flour, whole-grain wheat
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mace
- 3Â 1/2 tsp yeast (regular or possibly bread)
- 2/3 c. dry cranberries
- 1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
- 2. Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
- 3. Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
- 4. Select bread type: Sweet Bread cycle (Oster machine #8). 5. Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hrs indicated.
- 6. Add in Mix-in when bread maker beeps.
- This is "one of the best" I have made for Bread Day (every Thursday) when I bring a loaf of bread for everyone at work to snack on.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1046g|
|Calories from Fat 252||11%|
|Total Fat 28.79g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 5.31g||21%|
|Trans Fat 4.17g|
|Total Carbs 448.63g||120%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.2g||67%|