Cost per recipe $2.35 view details
- 1 x 4.5 serving box chocolate pudding
- 1 x 9 inch chocolate pie crust
- 1 c. crushed cookies, chocolate with cream filling
- 1 x (8 oz) tub nondairy whipped topping
- Method:1. Prepare pudding as directed for pie filling; let set.
- 2. When pudding is set, mix in whipped topping and crushed cookies. Pour pudding mix into crust.
- 3. Freeze overnight. Serve.
- Makes 1 - 9 inch pie
- A chocolate chocolate experience which's creamy and delicious. To cut this pie easily, use knife dipped in water.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1234g|
|Calories from Fat 1348||41%|
|Total Fat 149.78g||187%|
|Saturated Fat 73.33g||293%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 455.13g||121%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g||32%|