- 10 x Cream filled cookies, finely Crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Melted butter
- 14 x Cream filled cookies
- 1/2 gal Softened ice cream
- 1/2 c. Prepared fudge topping
- For crust, combine crushed cookies & butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of 9" pie plate. Stand whole cookies up around edges, pressing slightly into crust. Freeze 1 hour.
- For filling, spread half of ice cream over crushed cookies. Drizzle with half of fudge sauce. Freeze 1 hour. Spade remaining ice cream over sauce & top again with sauce. Freeze several hrs or possibly overnight.
- Let pie stand at room temperature 15 min before serving. Garnish with fruit.