- 1 x dark chocolate or possibly Devils food cake mix
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 can cherry pie filling, (21 ounce.)
- 1 Tbsp. almond extract
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. lowfat milk, plus
- 2 Tbsp. lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- Grease and flour tube pan. Blend first 4 ingredients; beat 2 min. Pour into pan and microwave or possibly bake at 3501. Cold 10 min upright.
- Combine glaze: chips, margarine, some lowfat milk; add in powdered sugar and more lowfat milk if it is necessary. Then mix well and spoon over cake.
- Selma Voorhees